EVIDENCE OF COMPETENCIES

 EVIDENCE OF COMPETENCIES

At the beginning of the semester, I already had knowledge about English composition since I had taken a course on it during the holidays. At the beginning of the course, we were assigned to upload a weekly journal. This meant that each week we had to write a paragraph of between 15 to 25 lines talking about a certain topic; sometimes, these topics were free. Many times, I felt frustrated since the ideas did not reach me; sometimes, I felt frustrated because I had too many ideas that I did not know how to organize so that they made sense together, so I turned to a friend to help me with that. Sometimes, I asked for help from the teacher who gave me the course on vacation. Furthermore, many times I was looking for some words that I did not know how to say in English, so I acquired a lot of new vocabulary when doing these journals. Besides that, I use many online applications like Grammarly and google docs; actually, I have a course about google docs. In that course, I learned to use all the tools that this application has.









Comments